Mark Nunneley (aka “Nunnz”) is Landscape Fine Art Photographer with a passion for travel.
Mark’s photography has been shaped my his lifelong connection to travel. At an early age Mark began his love of travel with his grandparents who took Mark to many places both in the United States and abroad. Also at an early age Mark began his love of photography. Every trip was another great place to shoot outstanding photographs. Mark’s love of photography continued through high school with Mark being the editor of the high school yearbook and into college. At Pepperdine University in Malibu, California Mark continued to work on the year book and went on many shoots with the staff.
Mark has traveled all over the world always with an eye to get “the shot” in every location.
Leica S 007
• Leica Summarrit - S 70mm f/2.5 ASPH (CS)
• Leica Elmarit – S 45mm f/2.8 ASPH (CS)
• Leica Elmarit – S 30MM F/2.8 ASPH (CS)
• Leica Super-Elmar – S 24mm f/3.5
• Leica APO-Macro-Summarit – S 120mm f/2.5 (CS)
• Leica Summicron – S 100mm f/2 ASPH Leica APO – Elmar – S 180mm f/3.5 (CS)
• Leica Summicron – M 356mm f/2
• Leica APO Summicron – M 50mm f/2.0 ASPH